Woman Accidentally put Super Glue in eye instead of Eye Drop. Read her ordeal in detail

Eye is one of the sensitive and important part of the body and you are not supposed to take any eye problem lightly. This is what happened with Katherine, She accidentally put super glue in her eyes and because of lack of funds she did not visit the doctor for a week.

Read the shocking incident here in detail.

Reports from media says, Katherine Gaydos, a mother of 2 small children accidentally put super glue in her eyes and her cornea suddenly started burning . That is when she realized she has done a great mistake.

Reports from media says, Katherine Gaydos, a mother of 2 small children accidentally put super glue in her eyes and her cornea suddenly started burning . That is when she realized she has done a great mistake.

Incident happened when Katherine went to her friend's place and some dust particle went into her eye. she immediately asked a person to get her an eye drop but instead of giving eye drop that person handed over the super glue to her.

Katherine did not notice whether it is an eye drop or super glue, as she was in pain so she shoots some super glue in her eye.

Incident happened when Katherine went to her friend's place and some dust particle went into her eye. she immediately asked a person to get her an eye drop but instead of giving eye drop that person handed over the super glue to her.Katherine did not notice whether it is an eye drop or super glue, as she was in pain so she shoots some super glue in her eye.

They immediately did everything they could to save her from the ordeal but because of lack of money Katherine did not visit the doctor for the treatment of her eye and the only treatment she has received was from her friend .

After a week she visited the doctor and doctor were managed to cure her. As of now she is fine. She narrated the whole incident to ABC news.

They immediately did everything they could to save her from the ordeal but because of lack of money Katherine did not visit the doctor for the treatment of her eye and the only treatment she has received was from her friend .After a week she visited the doctor and doctor were managed to cure her. As of now she is fine. She narrated the whole incident to ABC news.

Here is the report from media which tells the whole story .